PROCUREMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES AND EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
1. Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute (SMEDI) has budgeted public funds to be used for the procurement of various Goods, Works and Services for 2022-2023 financial year. SMEDI now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following:
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Open Tender procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act no. 27 of 2017 of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information, inspect and collect the Bidding Documents from the following address:
4. The Procurement and Disposal Unit
Small and Medium Enterprises Development (SMEDI)
Attention: Procurement Officer
Tel: 01 774 552 / 01 772 714
5. A complete set of Bidding Document in English may be purchased by interested bidders in person upon payment of a non-refundable fee of MK5, 000.00 at the address in paragraph 7(a) below between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. working days. The method of payment will be in form of cash.
6. Bids clearly marked with procurement reference number and sealed must be deposited in the Tender Box at the address in paragraph 7(b) below at or before 10:00 hours (local time) on Friday 27th May, 2022. Late bids will be rejected and electronic bidding is not allowed.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend at SMEDI’s Conference Room at the address in paragraph 7(c) below at 10:00 ours (local time) on Friday 27th May, 2022.
8. The addresses referred to above are:
(a) Purchase of the Bidding Documents:
ACCOUNTS Office –
SMEDI Head office
(b) Submission of the Bid:
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute (SMEDI)
In the Tender box at the reception
(c) Opening of the Bids:
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute
SMEDI Head office Conference Room