About the Role
Selected Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving supplies and preparing necessary documentation;
• Issuing and recording stock;
• Monitoring stock levels to ensure timely replenishment;
• Participating in stock taking activities;
• Preparation and submission of periodic reports.
1) Position - Stores Clerk
Grade - SME 8
Duty Station - Mponela Enterprise Development Centre, Mponela, Dowa.
To manage supplies to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
Qualifications and Attributes
· A minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE);
· Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or its equivalent;
· Membership of the Malawi Institute of Procurement and Supply (MIPS);
· At least two (2) years’ work experience in a similar position;
· Basic knowledge in Stores Management;
· Computer literate;
· Honesty and integrity;
· Attention to details.
About the Company
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae with at least three names of relevant and traceable referees including that of an immediate past employer should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer, SMEDI, Private Bag 393, Lilongwe 3 to reach him not later than close of business on Friday, 13th October, 2023.
SMEDI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send your applications to: email@example.com