About the Role
• Initiating the development or review of new and innovative enterprise skills development services for MSMEs;
• Participating in organizing, facilitating and coordinating training and other enterprise skills development initiatives to start-ups, established MSMEs and other interested clients;
• Participating in the development of training materials and curriculum guided by the needs of the clients;
• Participating in identifying MSMEs skills service gaps and coming up with appropriate recommendations;
• Participating in the development of plans, programmes and budgets;
• Producing and submitting periodic reports.
1) Position - Business Training Officer
Grade - SME 5
Duty Station - Regional Office – North, Mzuzu.
To develop MSMEs capacity to operate viable and sustainable enterprises that will in turn contribute to job creation and national economic growth.
Qualifications and Attributes
· A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Agribusiness, Marketing or any other related qualification from a recognized and accredited institution;
· At least three years (3) progressive experience in a related field;
· Knowledge and practical experience in development of training materials and curricula;
Sound knowledge of local and international MSME landscape;
Excellent facilitation, communication and training skills;
Excellent networking and negotiation skills;
Team-player and results oriented.
About the Company
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae with at least three names of relevant and traceable referees including that of an immediate past employer should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer, SMEDI, Private Bag 393, Lilongwe 3 to reach him not later than close of business on Friday, 13th October, 2023.
SMEDI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send your applications to: email@example.com